Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mumaith Khan to shed her hot image!!

She began her career as a group dancer. But the Ippatikinka Naa Vayasu item song in Tollywood blockbuster Pokiri made her a household name in Andhra Pradesh.


Mumaith Khan’s popularity levels have surpassed the fame of big heroines thanks to her scorching item numbers. But she is now queasy about her hot image and wants to do more family movies to reinvent herself as a heroine.


“I have come to know that families leave behind their children when they come to my movies,” she says with a hint of disappointment. “Now I am doing TV shows and family-oriented roles. I have also done item numbers in Magadheera, Kandasamy et al which are prestigious movies.”
For the time being, Mumaith is busy shedding her kilos for her upcoming Telugu movie where she plays the lead.


“I have lost 18 kgs in the last six months,” she said. “I am sure I will reach Size 4 in the next one and a half months. I am doing the whole thing in a healthy way under the supervision of a nutritionist.”


This is not the first time that Mumaith will be seen in a lead role, she had played the lead in Mangatayaru Tiffin Centre, Target and Punnaminagu. But none of the movies did well at the box office. Does this mean that people don’t accept her as a heroine? “My movies are lagging behind perhaps because of the lack of publicity,” says Mumaith. “They did well in other states.”
As part of her image makeover for the new movie of Srimacs productions, Mumaith is planning to wear a saree.


“All these years if my clothes were a little skimpy and glamourous that’s because the producers and directors asked me to wear them. I was being paid to wear them and I did it. My intention was not to show skin. Now that I am playing lead roles, I will be careful about the clothes I wear.”


Mumaith has been linked with almost all her co-stars and even brothers of top heroes. But she rubbishes all these as mere rumours. “These Tollywood celeb bloggers sit in the US and write crap about me,” she says. “They even wrote I got drunk and was raped. They hurt me a lot initially. But now I care a damn about them

1 comment:

  1. your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for
    fidaa trailer
    bahubali 2 total collection till today
    lie movie songs

    ReplyDelete