Saturday, May 23, 2009

Noise Pollution at Audio Function!!!

Though I have been reporting on Tollywood, interviewing stars for years , I never dared to cover an audio launch function of any movie. Call it my misfortune or ill-fate, I had to cover an audio launching function of ' Aa Okkadu' starring villain turned hero Ajay recently.

Oh My God!!! In first place, the programme started an hour late, secondly they made ten people sit on the stage with each one promised a chance to talk. The meeting was fine till the lyric writter Veda Vyas decided to sing a couple of songs from the movie.

Only I know the pain I underwent when hearing him sing. He continued to talk and sing as if our ears were leased to him for years.
Then came another man who vowed to kill us with his cruel singing skills. He composed music for a couple of songs in the film.

I came out of the meeting and felt like a lamb escaped from being bucthered.

My sweet Tollywood producers and directors, Please change your style of conducting audio launches. Tollywood is causing enough sound pollution through crap music these days. Spare the audio launches at least!!!

2 comments:

  1. dear prashanth,

    good blog, but try to add some pics which will really be a masala for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dont listen to any dirty ........ dont add any masala pics. PLZ...

    ReplyDelete