Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mohanbabu to join hands with Chiru for United Andhra Pradesh!!



Actor Mohanbabu said that he will join hands with PRP Chief Chiranjeevi to fight against KCR and to keep the state united. He has hit out at TRS Chief KCR once again and asked him to control his tongue. He expressed dismay at KCR's statement on Tuesday that he would cut his tongue if he says Hyderabad is his city. Mohanbabu doubted if the government exists in the state at all as it is not able to control goons in the city and expressed shock on KCR supporting the attack on his children.




Chiranjeevi's Praja Rajyam party too is likely to support the proposed 'Shanti Yatra' to be taken out by Mohanbabu provided he gets the permission from the government for the yatra. Interestingly, the two actors were at loggerheads with each other since a few years and had war of words at several film events. Chiranjeevi and Mohanbabu criticised each other during the recent 'Star night' programme organised by Movie artistes association to raise funds for flood victims. However, Mohanbabu said that he is willing to join hands with Chiranjeevi for'united Andhra Pradesh' cause.

"I am happy that Chiranjeevi supported me in united Andhra Pradesh cause and condemned the attack on my children. I am ready to join hands with him to keep the state united. I want all the Telugu people to stay united. I have been living in Hyderabad for the past 20 years andno one can ask me to leave this city. It is not just Chiranjeevi and me, the whole film industry should stand united and fight for this cause"Mohanbabu said.

"KCR should mind his language. He said that he will cut the tongue of anyone who claims Hyderabad to be his. I dare him to come to my house. How many people will he attack? I never asked for separate Rayalaseema though I hail from there. I will continue to fight against separatist elements." the actor added.

Interestingly, KCR made mockery of Mohan babu and his children on Tuesday. Mohanbabu while condemning the attack on 'Varudu' crew, said that there is no unity in the film industry on this issue. Movieartistes association has not even condemned the attack on film shootings in the city. Most of the actors have preferred not to take sides or comment on the current situation in the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment