Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Reporter's diary:Rambha just 28?????ha ha


As far as I know, I watched Rambha's movie 'Sarigamalu' when I was in my class I. By then I was sure she was at least 17 years old. So technically her age should be anywhere between 38 and 42 now. Recently, I read the interview of Rambha in Times of India. The interviewer wrote saying, " This 28 year old girl.....". I was shocked and my heart skipped its beat for a while. If Rambha is just 28 even after beginning her acting career 20 years ago, then truth will never prevail.


Even if she is going about telling people that she is just 28 years old, the interviewer shouldnot have mentioned that blatant lie in the report.


I fail to understand why heroines try to hide the fact that they are aging and their age is not what it used to be 15 years ago. Rambha, I appreciate the fact that you continue to sign films despite your mounting age. But please be truthful to the people who have been watching you since ages. You are not less than 40 years old madam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment